PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF JUNE 9th THERE AREN’T MANY PLACES AVAILABLE…
Are you an emerging leader with a strong commitment to social challenges, democracy and peace?
If yes, then go ahead and apply by filling-in the form below!
Early-bird participation fee, until May 31st: 300 €
- Participation fee after May 31st: 350 €
- The Foundation is a non-profit entity. This fee partially covers materials, meals and breaks’ refreshments costs during the four days of the Project, as well as Symi Symposium Closing Ceremony and reception participation .
- Fee to be paid within five days of receiving our confirmation email with full details of the event.
- A limited number of scholarships will be awarded based on both need and merit. These scholarships will partially cover the participation cost. Please email us for more information at
2019 [at] youngleadersproject.net
- Previous participation to the entry-level course is a pre-requisite for participation to the advanced course.
- To apply, fill-in and submit the form below.
- If you are one of the selected participants of our July projects, you will be notified a few days after submission of your application.
- Applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-serve basis, therefore we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Travel & Accommodation
Should you require assistance in making your travel and accommodation arrangements, Ms. Christina Casilian of ERA agency will be more than happy to assist you (www.era.gr, firstname.lastname@example.org , +30 2103634944).
Please note that the program is offered in English without translation service.
Don’t forget to click on SUBMIT at the end of this form.