Are you an emerging leader with a strong commitment to social challenges, democracy and peace?
If yes, then go ahead and apply by filling-in the form below!
To apply, fill-in and submit the form below. If you are one of the selected participants of our July project, you will be notified just a few days after submission of your application. Applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-serve basis, therefore we encourage you to apply as early as possible. Applications are evaluated on a first-come first-serve basis. Deadline for applying is Sunday, June 10.
- The organiser covers all academic and administrative expenses, materials, meals, refreshments during breaks, as well as participation to the Symi Symposium Closing Ceremony and reception on July 5.
- The participation fee is 100 Euros (including VAT@24%), to be paid within five days of receiving our confirmation email with full details of the event.
- Participants will have to cover their travel and accommodation expenses.
Travel & Accommodation
- Indicative accommodation cost: several hotels are available with prices ranging from 40 Euros/person/night in a twin/double room to 150 Euros/person/night in a single room.
- Indicative travel cost from Athens: return air-tickets starting from 100 Euros, return boat-tickets starting from 60 Euros.
- Prices and availability may vary.
- Should you require assistance in making your travel and accommodation arrangements, Ms. Christina Casilian of ERA agency will be more than happy to assist you (www.era.gr, email@example.com , +30 2103634944).
Please note that the program is offered in English without translation service.
Don’t forget to click on SUBMIT at the end of this form